AIRARecruit is Australasia's leading IR recruiter that assists listed entities and service providers with the recruitment of specialist investor Relations (IR) and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) roles. It provides:
- direct access to highly skilled industry professionals,
- an in depth understanding of the Investor Relations function within a listed entity, and
- the changing demands being placed on industry professionals, including but not limited to ESG.
Given the stringent regulatory environment that investor relations teams need to operate within and the niche skills required, it is critical at the time of recruiting, to ensure that candidates are equipped to perform their roles within these constraints.
The service provides three different options:
Option 1 - Full Service Recruitment Offering
Option 2 - Advice around Structure and Remuneration of the Role
Option 3 - Marketing and Advertising of the Role
THE BENEFITS OF AIRARECRUIT
- We are the peak body for Investor Relations in Australasia
- We know how to structure IR roles and remuneration at all market-cap levels
- We research and produce a bi-annual Investor Relations Remuneration report
- Our recruitment fees are highly competitive
- Our subscribers are specialists IR professionals
- We are experts in professional development for the IR industry
AIRA's objectives foster best practice and enhance ethical and professional standards in investor relations.
USE AIRARECRUIT IN ORDER TO QUICKLY IDENTIFY AND TARGET SUITABLY QUALIFIED TALENT
For further information about AIRARecruit email [email protected] or call the AIRA Secretariat on +61 2 9872 9100.