Fast-track your career with undivided attention from the IR industry greats!
AIRA’s mentoring program was founded on the desire to share the
knowledge of our most experienced IR practitioners, and provide
corporate development opportunities to up-and-coming Investor Relations
The program is supported by a mentoring model that promotes goal
setting, learning, overcoming challenges and un-tapping potential to
fast-track corporate development and careers. The relationship
encourages the mentee towards greater achievements and awareness of
their own skills, knowledge and development areas.
AIRA is committed to matching the participants with a best-fit
mentor, to match skills, aspirations and professional development goals
of the mentee.
- 4 months (16 weeks) of dedicated mentoring
- Mentoring resources kit (for both mentor and mentee)
- Minimum of 2 hours per month of face-to-face or telephone mentoring
- Dedicated support from AIRA team member
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A MENTEE?
- The Mentee’s employer must be a Corporate Financial Member of AIRA
- The Mentee must work within an Investor Relations related role
- The Mentee must attend the full three day Diploma of Investor Relations Course and pass the online exam
- The Mentee must be nominated by management
MENTEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Talent recognition and development
- Learn from experienced industry professionals
- Goal oriented and confidence building
MENTOR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Share your experience and inspire a new generation of IR professionals
- Enhance personal leadership & managerial skills
- Champion IR Best Practice and take an influential role in the development of the industry
- Develop new leaders
TO DOWNLOAD THE MENTORING PROGRAM OVERVIEW AND APPLICATION PLEASE CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR CPD & MENTORING PROGRAMS WEBINAR AND PRESENTATION. AIRA's CEO, Ian Matheson, covers everything you need to know about our CPD Program and our Mentoring Program.
For more information on the Mentoring Program, please call the AIRA Secretariat on +61 2 9872 9100 or email [email protected]